Sunday 6 March 2011

Love Yourself and Starve

Things are changing.
I'm giving myself three weeks (until I go to Skye for the weekend) to drop as much as weight as possible following these rules:
- Burn at least 300 calories/day in the gym
- Eat no more than 400 calories/day
- Absolutely no binging or purging
- Only eat vegetables. fruit and small amounts of fish and turkey
- Drink obscene amounts of water
- Be FUCKING awesome

I'm not going to break. (Okay there is a very strong possibility that I'll be binging and purging before long but right now I feel pumped.)

Today so far:
Eaten:
-two slices of turkey - 66 calories
-some cucumber and lettuce - 25
-an apple - 43

Burnt:
rowing machine - 100
cycling machine - 200
treadmill - 50

Total: 134 - 350 = -216

Tonight we are going over to someone's house for pizzas but I think I can quite easily lie my way out of it as long as I stay STRONG, which I will.

I CAN DO THIS! Who's with me?

Anna x

(Also, life is going up and down so much that I feel sick from the ride)

No comments:

Post a Comment