Friday 14 January 2011

Why so slow?

I've been eating roughly 400-600 calories a day for the past week of mainly just fruit and veg and yet I'm only down 2 pounds to 124. Why is it so slow? Even if I was just losing water weight I should lose more than this at least at the beginning. I guess I haven't been getting much exercise but with exams and revision I just can't find the time. I hate this being so careful and getting no reward from it. It's as though I might as well binge it wouldn't make the slightest difference.

But I won't will I? I can't even put that thought in my head or the doubt will lead on to messing everything up for the millionth time. I'm going to a cafe later with some friends. I hope I don't just give in after coming this far. I know it has only been a week but for the last few months I've been binging and purging multiple times a day and I know if I only put a toe out of line they'll be no coming back from it. It's all or nothing, really.

Anna

1 comment: