Saturday 30 July 2011

Sweet Tooth

So I dropped 12 pounds in a week and a half and have been absolutely STARVING and holding off so well. I even baked for my sister's birthday yesterday and held away from even licking fingers. But then I went and had two fillings just out of the blue, when I was convinced my teeth were fine. I kept thinking 'ah shit' my teeth are falling apart what have I done and just vowing to carry on eating healthily for the rest of my life (by healthy I mean 300 calories of veg a day basically) and thinking next time I come to the dentist I'll be stick thin and getting so excited. Then my older sister arrived home with these fancy white chocolate chip mahoosive cookies. And I held off for so long I had a two dried apricots and was thinking 'I don't even want it anymore - I am just so strong' when suddenly I was left alone with them and I'd devoured one.

Now I know to me usually this is like nothing. But this morning I was up four pounds and feeling like it had all been for nothing. Especially as today is my little sister's birthday and there is going to be so much food and no healthy options at all. Please let me stay strong. I've got to go camping on Monday and I need my stomach to be flat from being starved even if I can't get my thighs to stop jiggling in that time.

Anna

1 comment:

  1. you're going to do great. Stay strong and you'll reach your goal. :)

    ReplyDelete